Miles, Minutes, Movement for Mufindi – Get Healthy & Help Others
Start the New Year Right – Get Healthy while Helping the
Orphans of Mufindi
Commit to raising money for the Mufindi Village while improving your own health and well-being. All proceeds go toward raising money for the African Village of Mufindi where miracles are happening right now. Want to be inspired?
How does it work? It’s easy.
Click here, fill out this form and send it back to us at Unite to become an official participant. The ultimate goal is our April 5K Fun Run & Walk for Mufindi on April 22, 2017. More details on that to follow!
In the meantime . . .
1. Get in shape for the run. Simply choose the workout you like best – any form of movement. Considering your own pace, set a realistic goal – a few extra miles or minutes every week for instance.
2. Find a sponsor. Find a sponsor willing to donate any amount from pennies to dollars toward your goal. This price can be per mile/minute/meter. How you measure success is individual to you! All sponsorship monies will be donated online at www.mufindiorphans.org/donate.
3. Eat from the earth. Until the 5K eat like the cavemen and women did. Nothing with a barcode. Eat whole food. Tip: shoot for at least 100 grams of protein a day. This isn’t meant to be complicated, but it really is the way we were made to eat!
4. Share the fun. Send pictures of your workout, your walk, your best moves or your meals and we will share them on Facebook and Instagram! Email them here.
5. Join us for the 5K in April 22, 2017. Check our web site for ongoing updates and event details.
Let’s get started! Ready, set, GO!